Sunday, November 27, 2022

Double Feature is launching!

     I promised you more deets on Double Feature and I'm happy to share that our launch date for issue 1 is 16th December 2022. You are just a couple of weeks away from mind bending and horrific tales, served to you in drive-in DOUBLE FEATURE style, but on the page, of course. Buckle up kids, it's gonna be lit.

    If you're wondering about my short, it's called Have The Day You Deserve, and will be in Issue 2, coming next Spring. I'm currently working on a story for the annual issue. More about that when the time comes.

    In any case, you can check out the Ascendant Publishing website for even more info. You can even find me on there. It's still a work in progress, but I'm sure the 12 people who read this will forgive us.

    So there you have it, hope you're all having a great weekend.


S N Humphreys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where you been?

     Eighteen days since I lasted posted. WHOOPS. Sorry about that. It's the burrowing, hibernating times. January is hard for me, usual...