Monday, December 19, 2022

Big news, Exciting times!

        Today started off a bit rough. Up at 4 a.m., unfortunately, (not by choice). But things quickly got better as I had a chat and found out I was being promoted to Senior Staff Writer over at Double Feature magazine. Instant pick-me-up.

    Speaking of Double Feature, have you ordered your copy of Issue 1 Mondo Apocalypto yet? If not, WHY NOT? Come get your fill of filth and terror RIGHT HERE! I'll be providing stories for the next three issues, so stay tuned if you've been waiting for me to get back in the saddle, so to speak.

    In other news, I have one more day of work left in 2022! Always exciting. I'm looking forward to lay ins and lots of time to write. Hope you're all enjoying your whatever you celebrate. Thanks for reading.


S N Humphreys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where you been?

     Eighteen days since I lasted posted. WHOOPS. Sorry about that. It's the burrowing, hibernating times. January is hard for me, usual...