Wednesday, December 7, 2022

An Early Riser


         I am NOT a morning person. I never have been. But I have become an early riser. There is this only-child/night owl inside me that craves a bit of quiet alone time in the darkness. The only time I can seem to get that is at 5 am, so here we are. I wake up so many times during the night, it's just about choosing the right one to get up at.

    So here I sit, jasmine green tea to hand, watching the cat and dog chase each other. Did you know the moon is full this morning? I rarely catch a full moon these days. It looks amazing but when you take a picture it looks like a headlight. 

Anyway, thanks for sharing a bit of my morning.

S N Humphreys


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where you been?

     Eighteen days since I lasted posted. WHOOPS. Sorry about that. It's the burrowing, hibernating times. January is hard for me, usual...