Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Double Feature is coming soon


    Double Feature is going to be a really cool horror anthology type magazine coming out quarterly. I am currently working on a short for issue 2 and more to come. It’s very exciting and we’ve got a really strong bunch of staff writers and art director and hopefully things will go as well as they should. It’s going to be terrible and gory and absolutely disturbing. So, if that appeals to you, STAY TUNED. I will let you all know as soon as issue 1 drops.

     Right, I’ve got to go check on my dinner (roast chicken and veg). You all stay cool.


S N Humphreys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where you been?

     Eighteen days since I lasted posted. WHOOPS. Sorry about that. It's the burrowing, hibernating times. January is hard for me, usual...